Major Players are working with an up and coming London based tech startup who are slowly becoming one of the hottest content creation agencies in town, who are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
Contact: Ben Humphries
The Project Manager role is operational and sits within the Delivery team, which is currently five people and growing rapidly. That's four project managers plus the Head of Delivery, so there's lots of scope to help grow and shape the team as it expands.
You will have full responsibility for a selection of clients, successfully managing the end-to-end delivery of written and visual content projects including design, ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget. The Project manager will be client facing leading the day to day relationships and communication with all stakeholders, ensuring that project teams are clear about their tasks, priorities and the deadlines associated with their work, and managing capacity, resourcing , content production schedules and delivery issues as they arise.
The Project Manager will have:
* Experience managing projects and/or planning complex programmes of work.
* A proven ability to manage concurrent programmes of work with conflicting deadlines, delivering them efficiently, calmly, and to a high quality standard.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* A good track record of managing clients and/or building relationships based on results and trust.
* Good with numbers - comfortable preparing budgets and tracking expenditure.
* Able to think methodically and present to a client an organised, systematic, and efficient way of working.
* An understanding of content, visual, or translation projects.
* Experience working within a fast paced growing digital business or agency.
* Experience using project planning and collaboration tools as well as good Excel skills.
In this role you would be working with like minded people in a vibrant and collaborative studio environment with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and development. If this is the Project Manager role for you, please apply with your most up to date CV.