Major Players are working with a leading marketing agency, who specialise in transforming brands and products into experiences, together we are looking for Project Manager.
What is the role?
This is an exciting opportunity to sit within the Games Operation Team and support the delivery of promotional games activations across a variety of different channels. The Project Manager will provide promotional marketing oversight ensuring complete adherence to client's protocols and crucially legal compliance and security standards.
Responsibilities will include:
* End to end management of promotional marketing games activation projects.
* Review all artwork on packaging and point of purchase (POP) collateral.
* Monitoring and tracking budgets; and keep internal stakeholders updated on changes.
* Dealing with adhoc requests from internal stakeholders, clients, suppliers and other third parties.
You ideally would need to:
* Background in: 4years+ Operations Support Manager or Project Manager (client-side) or Account Manager (agency-side).
* Be very comfortable working with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders.
* Ideally have solid experience in promotional marketing and with a strong financial acumen as you will be keenly monitoring and tracking budgets.
* Be proactive and solutions-oriented and with a naturally curious, forward thinking mindset.
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch with you up to date cv.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar