Major Players are working with a leading advertising agency seeking an experienced Integrated Project Manager to take ownership and deliver top quality creative briefs.
You will contribute to the smooth running of their creative and production process through successful collaborations with the account management and strategy teams. You will have a good understanding of integrated disciplines within an advertising agency and have experience producing multiple complex projects at a time.
The Project Manager will:
* Be client facing and manage and take ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to delivery
* Be the first point of contact for Client and Account Managers
* Produce estimates and liaise with clients ensuring they are kept up to date
* Have an understanding of their clients ambition and requirements
* Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
* Manage all internal and external stakeholders
* Provide comprehensive reports
* Manage the workflow for their full portfolio
The Project Manager will have:
* Ideally 4+ years experience project managing in an agency environment
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Experience managing and delivering projects across multiple channels
* Budget and scheduling experience
* Production and resource
* Knowledge of creating ATL and BTL content
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established brand with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Ben Humphries