Major Players are working with a production agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a permanent Project Manager who will deliver TV content and understand client requirements and structuring. The Project Manager will deliver multiple work streams ensuring that all projects are managed to time, budget and quality. We are looking for a Project Manager who is keen to roll their sleeves up and make a difference.
- Taking and interpreting briefs
- Managing clients through a TV production process
- Working with the new business team to develop new relationships and opportunities
- Managing TV production projects
- Pre-production documents, call sheet, permissions
- Managing production team, sourcing external requirements
- Briefing copywriters on VoiceOver direction responsibilities during the VO recording stage of the project.
- QC check of recorded VoiceOver as well as all final language adaptations.
- Briefing projects into Producers - digital, print and broadcast
-2/3 years' experience in account management, project management or production
-TV production experience
-Producing content for online channels
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in TV production. If you're looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar