About the role
Major Players are looking for a meticulously organised full-time Project Manager with proven ability to join an industry leading Website team. This newly created role will sit at the heart of the ten-person Website team and play a pivotal role in all product updates and improvements across template websites and bespoke sites.
You will be project managing the broad feature development lifecycle from requirement gathering, brief writing, setting development milestones, resource management, testing and product roll out, to success & impact analysis. With various projects in development simultaneously you will keep on top of the big picture of development progress and work in close collaboration with the senior members of the technical team to support the product development process. In addition to this you will have close relationships with various product stakeholders to help maintain and establish a high level of transparency regarding scheduling and feature development progress across the product.
* Working with the Director of Websites, Client facing teams and our clients to identify and deliver high quality feature developments to Websites that will help to maintain our position as the dominant solutions provider for the fine art world.
* Managing the overall project journey from start to finish; establishing clear creative and technical briefs, initiating and managing project schedules, E.g traffic briefs, schedule and resource management, updating project documentation, devising and executing product launch strategies, scheduling testing, monitoring results, identifying necessary improvements and ensuring they are actioned.
* Monitoring and reporting on product KPIs and using these to provide data driven insights into the success of features in order to shape the product and support product growth.
* Working with the Sales, Web mini-Studio and Client Liaison teams to manage the upcoming schedule of commissioned customer projects, including new business (custom 'bespoke' websites) and ad hoc development (ongoing custom changes) for existing customers.
Whats on offer
* 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) plus long service entitlement.
* Flexible working
* Company pension scheme
* Annual Christmas bonus
* A focus on continued professional development including access to courses and training programmes
* Cycle to Work scheme & season ticket loans
* Beautiful London offices in a warehouse conversion with showers and secure bike storage
* Regular team and whole company social events
* 3 + years' experience in a similar role, possibly within an agency environment, with a high degree of understanding of the world of SaaS products
* Diligent and detail-orientated with experience managing complex workflows and resources with multiskilled teams of developers
* The ability to quickly gain the trust of others around you and motivate them to produce work of the highest possible standard
* A detail-orientated approach and a keen eye for and understanding of UI and UX software design.
* A high degree of computer literacy: familiarity with Mac OSX and iOS, knowlegde of back-end and front-end programming languages (Python, Java etc.) and detailed knowledge of project management software.
* The ability to communicate clearly, confidently, and succinctly with the whole team and relay complex information to a varied technical and non-technical audience.
* Collaborative approach to working, continually looking to improve your skills and talents by working and learning from those around you
For more information or to apply please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jasmine Bindley