Major Players have partnered with an incredible creative agency who are growing their Project Management team due to huge success and business wins.
Contact: Tayla Wagenhauser
AdAge recently listed this agency as THE most creatively awarded agency in the world and the team have, over the last four years, been consistently in the Top 10 of Campaign's New Business Wins League Table. Not too shabby!
The agency runs on fantastic ideas, the passion of its people and the drive for excellence - with this combo it seems the sky is the limit. They now hold accounts with TUI, Disney+, McCormick Schwartz, Premier Inn, AXA Global, Vision Express and many more!
Growing the Project Management team, we are looking for passionate professionals ready to make the step up from a Junior to a Middleweight Project Manager role. Focusing on a hugely successful, fully integrated and high profile key account, this role needs a Project Manager who is accustom to working on high profile accounts, is proactive, has a strong focus on attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment. In return, you will have a role where no two days are the same, where you are consistently challenging and developing your skills, and are surrounded by some of the best in the business who are consistently recognised for their excellence and ready to share there knowledge! This is an opportunity that can shape, elevate and drive your career forward - are you ready to take things to the next level?
Responsibilities include :
- Management and overview of the workflow of various projects ensuring that everything is running according to plan
- Communicating project plans both internally and to clients and partner agencies; managing expectations and assuring alignment with the client and agency processes
- Working closely with the Client Services team and other departments to ensure efficient flow of work through the agency
- Ensuring briefs are received on time and that creative teams are briefed according to plan
- Scheduling reviews and ensuring all relevant parties are in attendance
- Facilitating work out of reviews through the agency to relevant departments and potential third parties and ensuring that it is followed up and delivered on time
- Trouble shooting and proposing alternative solutions in situations where there are timing or delivery challenges
- Maintain a commercial perspective on work at all times
- Working closely with all departments within the agency and partner agencies to ensure delivery of output is the best possible quality
- Encourage teamwork and good communication
- Producing estimates & PO's (except TV/Radio)
- Ensuring Cost controller approval on estimates prior to sharing with Clients.
- Reconciling projects once they are complete
Who you are:
- Strong communicator with first-hand experience of taking personal charge for the delivery of multi channel creative projects
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise, multi task and to manage the creative process from start to finish
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; ability to plan for all eventualities and provide solutions to issues
- Proactive with the ability to inform management of account statuses, problems, plans and meetings as required
- Know and understand the client's organisation and market
- Ability to delegate work where necessary to achieve the best results
- Understand the internal workings of an agency and the production processes involved
- Strong team player
- Professional at all times (business and social)
- Willing to become the champion of the client's business
- Display confidentiality at all times
- A contributor to agency culture, striving to help make the agency an even better agency than it is today
So if you have the relevant experience and are ready to kick things up a notch and take that next lucrative step in your career hit apply now!