MP is working with an awesome student marketing & brand experience agency who are growing their presence in Germany. They are on the hunt for a Berlin-based Project Manager to join the fold and support this growth.
Contact: Courtney Baisch
You will be one of just two people so will need to be a self-starter, but you'll also have full support from the UK office. It's a huge opportunity to help create something amazing!
You will have attended a University, and have solid knowledge of German Universities and the student lifestyle in Germany.
* Supporting the Account Director in developing presence in the German market
* Supporting in setting up the new office and building a team over time as and when required
* Using your knowledge of the German market to take briefs, create proposals and help pitch for new business
* Lead and manage projects on a day to day basis - ensuring excellence in delivery
* Recruit and manage brand ambassadors, driving them towards excellence
* Identify and create positive relationships with German partners for client projects
* Responsible for timely delivery and accuracy of all client facing documents relative to campaign/project
* Responsible for managing budgets and ensuring profitability across your portfolio
We like you because you have:
* The drive to be a part of building a brand new arm of an established agency
* A desire for rapid progression with entrepreneurial drive
* A hard-working, committed and ambitious work ethic
* Experience working with youth brands and student marketing ideally
* Great knowledge of German Universities & student lifestyles
* Attended a German university - ESSENTIAL
* Experience in leading and managing marketing projects
* Experience in recruiting and managing brand ambassadors
* Excellent written and verbal English and German
If you have the above skills and experience and would like to explore this role please let us know why and send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.