£ 18,000 - £ 21,500 per year, Benefits
Major Players are working with a leading brand promotions specialist that is looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to support their busy project team based in North West London. You will work closely with the team to ensure the smooth running of project delivery and client relationship management.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
The Project Coordinator's responsibilities will include:
* Provide administrative support to the project team
* Building strong relationships with clients and providing updates
* Handle and document project issues
* Market research and building industry knowledge
* Recording and managing data
* Ensuring paperwork is compliant and in order
The Ideal Project Coordinator will:
* Have experience in a project support role
* Strong administration and communication skills
* Able to work effectively in a fast paced and buzzing environment
* Pay great attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.