An international airline is looking for a Project Executive to join them on a freelance basis to manage the creative briefs across various areas of the business.
You will support the design team and stakeholders from brief through to delivery on multiple different channels including print and digital.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
Recognise skills and plans effectively to assign resource to projects
* Manage studio workload inline with business objectives
* Partner with core business areas (notably B2B and B2C Marketing, CRM, Customer Experience, Airports and Internal Comms) to plan and design activity in order to meet partner objectives
* Project manage the overall creative direction and outputs to ensure they meet the client needs
* Help translate business creative priorities into integrated briefs for execution within the internal creative team
* Managing project budgets and expenses and help keep track of any updates
* Apply consistent practices to ensure high quality and effective results.
You will have had 1-2 years in a similar position and be confident working in a fast paced and busy environment. As Project Executive, you will be happy communicating at all levels and overall a great team player.
Contact: Robyn Smith