My client is a global agency who have a focus on automotive, retail and tech clients, together we are looking for a Digital Programme Director to deliver excellent strategic and digital work. The Digital Programme Director will work alongside the MD and be an expert in delivering large digital campaigns with global teams. My client focuses on creating a meaningful connection between brands and their customers and considers their client services team to be central to the agency's delivery of campaigns.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Digital Programme Director will:
- Manage the modernisation digital systems across web, app and mobile
- Digital campaign delivery including social, dooh, html, CRM
- Drive broader agency growth through new business, as well as via client growth
- To protectively lead the development and retention of the best people for your portfolio of accounts and the business as a whole
- Be the lead strategic adviser to your client(s) and the 'go to' person for helping them with their business issues.
- Successfully lead a team of Senior Project Managers and their resource needs
- Scheduling workflow and assessing risks involved
- Delivering the project on time and to budget whilst reporting to senior stakeholders
- Budget and cost control
The Digital Programme Director will have:
- 10+ years extensive experience gained in a digital agency
- Experience with digital web build and digital campaigns
- Experience managing stakeholders and multiple projects at a time
- Experience delivering web, app and mobile projects
- Experience controlling large budgets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.