I am working with a great independent digital branding and design agency who are looking for a Project Director to join their team. This is an award winning agency who work with a mix of clients from financial to charity. This is a new position as the company is growing in size, this role is reporting into the Head of Delivery. It will involve taking responsibility for programme financials whilst giving experise across different accounts and the agency.
This role involves the following:
- Overseeing the project managers working on your portfolio of clients
- Assist in creating forecasted pipeline alongside the client services team
- Take the lead in the identification and strategic development of accounts
- Lead thhe scope and planning of large projects
Key experience required:
- Delivery experience in an agency environment (digital agency preferable)
- Experience in defining large accounts and project governance frameworks
- Have set up large programmes of work 800k plus
- Confident with senior client engagements
- Have mentored and trained project managers
- Able to run conflicting deadlines on multiple projects
If you have the right experience and wish to learn more about this role then please do get in touch, if this is not the role for you we have other opportunities available on our website.
Contact: Rachel Lenihan