Major Players are working with a leading advertising agency based in central London seeking an experienced Project Director to provide operational solutions for integrated projects.
You will design and implement a new operations model for the project management team in line with a creative agency contributing to the smooth running of their creative and production process successfully driving projects from brief to delivery. You will have a senior understanding of integrated disciplines within an agency and experience in both Project and Account Management.
The Project Director will:
* Manage the day-to-day operations and delivery of their integrated model
* Be the first point of contact for the local operations team
* Work with the commercial director to implement a finance process
* Review and improve pilot operations framework
* Produce collateral such as Project packs and template to support the projects team
* Improve team processes: on boarding, training and meetings
The Project Director will have:
* 7-10 years experience project managing in an agency environment
* Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
* Be confident using Office 365 tools
* A creative approach to delivering
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great creative atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar