Major Players is partnering with a famous and world leading creative agency to recruit for a Project Director working on the UK's largest retail account. This is a permanent role, paying between £60k to £69k, based in London with Hybrid working.
As Project Director, you can be trusted to deliver multiple projects of increasing complexity, navigating different capabilities and disciplines, and driving better work through collaboration and planning.
You are a role model to your line reports, who seek you out as a source of advice and guidance.
Experience & Qualifications
* Demonstrate a proven experience of managing and delivering across a wide range of multi-channels, including DM, Social, OOH, Press, Digital Display (TV and Advantage)
* Requires proven experience of working on a fast-paced retail account
* Requires extensive knowledge in all of the production processes detailed above
* Experience of having adapted a delivery process around client needs
* Strong organisation skills; responsive to colleagues for overall efficiency and effectiveness
* Ability to build strong relationships with peers, external clients and suppliers, and has the ability to achieve results under challenging circumstances
Contact: Patrick Dunn