£ 50,000 - £ 55,000 per year, £50k - 55k per year
Major Players are working with a leading agency seeking an experienced Project Delivery Manager to lead their busy team.
Contact: Naomi Morrison
You will contribute to the smooth running and development of their processes successfully driving projects from brief to delivery. You will have a good understanding of digital disciplines within an agency and have experience producing multiple complex projects at a time.
The Project Delivery Manager will:
- Be client facing and manage and take ownership of integrated creative projects from brief to delivery
- Develop and recruit a new project management team
- Produce estimates and liaising with clients ensuring they are kept up to date
- Work closely with accounts, digital, TV, print and strategy teams
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders
- Provide comprehensive reports to the Project director
- Be on top of the teams resource needs
The Project Delivery Manager will have:
- Ideally 5 years experience project managing in an agency environment
- Experience managing digital and integrated campaigns
- Experience setting up processes and developing a team
- Budget and scheduling experience
- Production and resource
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established agency with a great atmosphere. If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.