Major Players are working with a leading music broadcaster that is looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to support their busy project team based in South West London. You will work closely with the team to ensure the smooth running of project delivery and client relationship management.
The Project Coordinator's responsibilities will include:
* Managing project timelines and scheduling dates
* Building strong relationships with clients and providing updates
* Foresee and document project issues
* Track accounts and manage renewals
* Track and monitor project deadlines
The Ideal Project Coordinator will:
* Have experience in a project support role
* have an interest in music broadcast
* Able to work effectively in a fast paced and buzzing environment
* Pay great attention to detail
* Be and excellent communicator
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison