A very well respected architecture practice in London is looking for a capable Project Architect to join their design team!
This practice is famous in the market for it's high-end workplace projects in London and throughout the UK and believes strongly in using creative yet functional design in order to improve a workspace! This practice is looking for a Project Architect with good management skills who is capable of leading 1 or 2 projects at a time, has a well-rounded skill set and experience managing financial aspects of a project. In return you will be part of a truly lovely team and culture, gain invaluable experience at an award winning practice and be rewarded fairly for your efforts!
The selected architect will be involved in the following;
* Leading teams on 1 or more projects simultaneously
* Produce concept designs and present these to clients
* Produce technical drawings, liaising with contractors and visiting site
* High-end workplace projects in London and the UK
* Using vectorworks as a main software
The successful architect will have the following;
* Good communication skills
* Experience and the ability to lead teams on 1 or more projects
* Track record of working on high-end workplace / office schemes in the UK
* Well rounded skill set across design & delivery
* Financial management skills
* Vectorworks essential
Contact: Miles Wade