Major Players are proud to represent a very exciting small - mid size architecture practice based in central London, they are currently busier than ever and making a real name for themselves amongst some of the best residential architects in the UK!
Their current portfolio includes a huge mix of work such as affordable housing, private residential, mixed-use and a 1000+ unit master plan. With projects at all different RIBA stages, this studio are in need of a strong all round Project Architect to lead small teams through all stages on a number of projects simultaneously.
Day-to-day activities will include;
* Working on a mix of different residential and mixed-use projects in the UK
* Leading small to mid-size teams
* Working through design and delivery stages
* Acting as a key contact for clients and contractors
* Reporting into an Associate
* Using revit as a main software
The successful candidate will have the following;
* Experience working on large residential projects in the UK
* Track record of leading teams
* Experience working in design & delivery stages
* Good communication and leadership skills
* Proactive nature
* Confident on site
* Client facing experience
* Must be revit proficient
Some benefits include flexible working hours, a trendy open plan office, annual team trips abroad and a major train station just 5 minutes walk away from the office!
Contact: Miles Wade