We are looking for a Programme Manager with solid digital experience to join a talented and diverse team of highly committed individuals. Here you will be contributing your project management expertise in defining and managing new digital strategies, producing outstanding creative (design & UX) and delivering complex technical solutions for new digital products.
As part of high-profile accounts with multi-disciplinary teams you'll need to be an excellent communicator and team player. You'll know how to build and provide leadership to diverse project teams. You'll be comfortable stepping out of your comfort zone and tailor your approach to the needs of the project while maintaining the delivery standards and principles set by the agency.
The role will require you to plan, scope, estimate and manage projects pipelines, alongside ensuring the programme plan is resourced and scheduled appropriately. You will be responsible for the financial reconciliations for the clients and management of retainers.
Working closely with a team of PMs, you will have line management responsibilities. You will be required to review the work created by PMs and oversee their day-to-day work but also manage larger projects yourself.
This Agency is passionate about developing their delivery team and provide excellent training and opportunities to gain experience to develop your career. However, they are also looking for programme managers who are eager to develop capabilities in their team.
* Define, structure and manage all aspects of a large portfolio of projects or a programme of work covering a combination of creative, and technology led work streams
* Ensure that the vision and objectives for the solution are preserved throughout the project life cycle
* Manage programme and project budgets, scope, and quality within defined boundaries to ensure profitability
* Work effectively across accounts, multiple projects, or a large programme
* Work with resourcing teams to define team structure across projects and ensure projects are effectively resourced
* Line manage project managers, provide oversight and leadership to the team
* Work with different groups within the business to define and setup project teams
* Work with teams across different locations to deliver the programme of work
* Manage client relationships and provide clear and well-structured communication
* Support sales pitches by contributing Project Management experience and knowledge
* Work with the account team to identity and grow new business opportunities
* Provide leadership and steer your team to the highest standards
* Manage 3rd parties within given boundaries e.g., quality, commercials, scope
* Identify opportunities to develop capability within your team
* Contribute to the development of the domain
Skills / Competencies
* Extensive Project Management experience with a proven track record in delivering digital solutions comprising strategy, customer experience and technology with budgets in excess of £3mil+ and teams of 30+ FT E's
* Able to clearly demonstrate the different project and programme management methodologies (E.g., Waterfall, Lean and Agile)
* Have proven experience working in a creative agency leading brand or digital teams in a fast-paced environment comprised of pitching to clients, delivering a portfolio of work and managing client relationship
* Ideally certifications in Agile (e.g., Scrum) or other qualifications such as - Prince 2, CAPM, PMP
* Experience of working with strategic, creative (design and UX/UI) teams as well a software teams to manage an end-to-end project cycle
* Understanding of common web technologies, technical architecture, platforms, CMS, and services
* Outstanding leadership and communication
* Strong client facing, presentation and negotiation skills
* Have effective facilitation and presentation skills
* Experience of managing multidisciplinary on-shore and off-shore teams
* Proven record of meeting tight deadlines within budget and to quality standards
* Equipped with strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
* Have experience managing a portfolio of projects, a large project or small programme
* Have experience in in one or more industry sectors including Automotive, Retail, Telecomm, FMCG and Entertainment
Contact: Giorgia Uccheddu