Major Players are excited to be working with a leading international agency that specialises in Student Marketing. The Higher Education space is one that is now innovating significantly and presents a fascinating challenge engage with the dynamic student audience.
The Programmatic Performance Lead will lead on the delivery of our client's Programmatic offering. This is an influential role that will play a crucial part in ensuring smooth and successful delivery of all campaigns and the performance for clients.
The ideal candidate will relish gaining a clear understanding of the agency's programmatic offering and driving campaigns to hit their performance targets. You will also be an emphatic leader and enjoy motivating your small team of Programmatic Traders.
Salary; £45k-£50k with opportunity to work remotely anywhere in the UK!
Their office is based in Brighton which you can also work from!
* Main point of contact for all things Programmatic, liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
* Working with Strategic Partnership Lead on Student MarketPlace execution.
* Stay connected with the latest developments in the programmatic industry and use this to deliver education to the wider team
* Execute campaigns for our clients
* Mentor our Traders & support in the management of our campaigns
* Improve internal processes where needed
* Practical knowledge and experience of delivering programmatic campaigns
* As such, thorough and working knowledge of a range of DSPs, SSPs and Advertising Technologies
* Possess strong commercial acumen to provide opportunities for growth
* Strong project management skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritise multiple clients and their demands
* A passion for the programmatic advertising space and digital advertising
* Management skills - empathetic and progression led management approach.
Contact: Joe Faulkner