Programmatic Manager - Client-side - Tech London
Contact: Ed Davidson
£50,000 - £65,000
Programmatic Manager - The Company
My client is one of the fastest growing technology and marketing businesses in the UK. They now have over 250 employees with plans to grow further both in the UK and in the US. They have a vibrant culture and their host of benefits include annual training budget for all employees, flexible working hours, monthly company subsidised lunches, numerous sports clubs including Football, Running, Yoga and much more!
Working in a fast-paced environment, the main focus for the Programmatic Manager will be to manage an existing team and also retain hands-on activity. This is a role with huge potential to grow and shape the programmatic strategy and capability. Further responsibilities include:
* To build on and expand the programmatic display activity
* To develop sophisticated and data driven programmatic strategies, be responsible for the end to end programmatic activity, from definition and execution of the brief, to defining and implementing the data, targeting, bidding and optimisation approach.
* To invest in building out the team
* To become a Head of Programmatic and manage a team of traders under the leadership of the right candidate
* Comfortable with GDN, Programmatic Trading, Campaign Management and DBM.
* Solid understanding of the ad tech space and specifically on DSP, ad server and DMP technology
* Knowledge of Tagging and trafficking the activity in accordance with standard practice.
* Experience in having led small programmatic teams
* Ambitious, entrepreneurial and creative digital marketer, looking for a place to grow and fulfill their potential
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "ED DAVIDSON". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£100k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.