Programmatic Executive - London - Tech Client
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
Up to £30,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Programmatic Executive to join a fast-paced tech company and their digital team. With offices all over the world, this entertainment-led company is looking to bring in a Programmatic Executive. The perfect candidate will look after the programmatic display activities of a dynamic, multi-brand, online platform based in Central London.
With a passion for all things digital, the perfect candidate needs to be able to adapt and learn quickly. This role requires high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation. Further responsibilities include:
* Setting up and management of programmatic display campaigns across multiple brands
* Analysis of campaign / audience / segmentation performance
* Monitoring and reporting on competitors
* A/b testing to establish optimal conversion rates
* Budget management including bids, caps and ROI analysis
* Setting up campaigns from scratch - researching, delivering media plans, and execution.
* Thinking creatively, initiating projects, identifying and resolving problems
* 1-2 years hands-on experience in Programmatic Display
* Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
* Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
* Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
* Experience with Google Analytics, DCM, DBM, Appnexus, Google Tag Manager and GA360
If you want to work with in of the fastest growing companies in the UK, develop your career in the tech industry and become part of our client's growth plans, then please APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.