Programmatic Account Manager - Digital Agency - London
Contact: Marta Canga-Roza
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a top-level digital agency that drives actual business results. With high attention to consumer experience and with an exciting clientele, they are looking for an ambitious and analytical Programmatic Account Manager to join their digital team, who is at an exciting point of expansion.
The key role for the Programmatic Account Manager provide strategic leadership for a team of experts across programmatic display channels to maximise income and profit from the account portfolio of our client. You will be ultimately responsible for campaigns and client relationships; including the identification of strategic opportunities across programmatic and liaising with the trading desk. Further responsibilities include:
* Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of each Client's business and market
* Engage with client in a continuous dialogue about the progress of their business in relation to their strategies and plans
* To continually exhibit an ability to create inspirational and cohesive solutions for the client's business to clients
* Develop and manage productive relationships with key client personnel
* Provide strategic direction to ensure campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered
* Supporting day to day ad operations to ensure continual high levels of service to clients
* Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Advanced knowledge of DSPs - DBM, Appnexus, etc
Advanced knowledge of programmatic trading and display buying
Knowledge of 1st party data and use of a DMP (Adobe preferentially)
Knowledge of third party data and tech for programmatic
Knowledge of Analytics and Planning tools. Google Analytics would be essential but in addition some exposure to Adobe Analytics would be great.
Knowledge of DCM and ad serving
Highly literate in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is specialised in Programmatic buying with some understanding of other media channels and a desire to lead a team across clients. You will lead, inspire and develop the team in order to deliver best-in-class media planning implementation.
If you want to work with a talented team in a rewarding environment, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza| DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - marta.canga-roza @majorplayers.co.uk Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.