One of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is looking for a Production Manager to join their Newsroom editorial team.
The team works with employees from across the company and a number of external content creators to produce articles and videos that aligns with the core pillars of their story: quality, innovation, accessibility (of treatments) and community.
The Production Manager will work mostly on the Newsroom initiative and, working closely with the Newsroom Editor, they will be responsible for running the Newsroom from an operations point of view. They will also be responsible for optimising and scaling the Newsroom to produce more content on a monthly basis.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Managing and liaising with freelance content contributors - including payments
* Arranging production logistics, such as on-location video shoots
* Managing and liaising with company platform and channel owners
* Optimising the production/publishing process
* Maintaining the Newsroom content calendar
* Ensuring content is approved through relevant approval systems
Building an editorial operation from scratch, the Production Manager will be required to invent and implement structure and process themselves.
* Degree level qualification
* 5+ years of experience in a content production/operations role either within agency or with a media company
* Experience working with a digital content creation and production process
* Strong understanding of social and digital
* Experience of working in a global organisation with varied cultures, with proven ability to manage projects at a central and local level
If you're a Production Manager with experience managing a newsroom or similar environment, please get in touch.
Contact: Stephen Brown