Job Title - Production Manager
Contact: Sereena Shienmar
The Role / Company
Mayor Players are working with a leading production agency and together we are looking for a Production Manager to join a rapidly growing business. This is a client facing role and requires the ability to manage the client's needs through the whole project life cycle across print, digital, tv, video and localisation campaigns. The Production Manager will have great knowledge of post-production and adaptation/versioning across all channels.
- Client brief, cross-agencies meetings and coordination
- Briefing global studios, trafficking assets through delivery, involving third parties when necessary, managing assets
- Estimates, budget tracking, reconciliation's and invoices
- Keeping internal project management systems and WIP trackers up to date
- Regular financial reporting for the Head of Production and the Business Directors
- Strong knowledge of production process within moving image including TV, VOD, Cinema, 3D, DOOH, Voice-over and audio.
- TV admin; global usage rights; TV, video and cinema specs; delivery process
- Strong knowledge of digital display campaigns including Static, HTML5 & Rich Media
- Have some experience of Press and OOH production and management
-Creative and/or creative production agency experience