Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand that is looking for a Production Coordinator to support their thriving production team based in West London. You will be the main point of contact within their in-house studio and work closely with the team on an production administration basis.
The Production Coordinator's responsibilities will include:
* Deliver online and internal campaigns - print and AV
* Making sure the creatives have the resources required for their briefs and be aware of their schedules
* Assist producers with: booking design, creative and post production resource
* Booking crew and be on shoots when necessary
* Manage suppliers and relevant paperwork
* Ensuring paperwork is compliant and in order
The Ideal Coordinator will:
* Have an understanding of the production process
* Have experience working in a creative environment
* Able to work effectively in a fast paced and buzzing environment
* Be comfortable providing addition ad hoc support i.e. booking travel, couriers and arrange visitors passes
* Like to opportunity to produce and manage shoots
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison