I'm currently recruiting for a Product Owner to join a fantastic digital agency! You'll be responsible for delivering value to the companies clients and their users. You'll be working as part of a multidiscipline production team, you'll have responsibility for running and facilitating workshops to understand client's businesses, pain points, ambitions and user requirements via their discovery process. Taking business insights, requirements, business challenges, user needs, research to transform them into build ready backlog items and supporting materials.
Contact: Eliz Arken
You'll be able to challenge requirements in a constructive way to ensure deliverables meet business needs, expectations and add value. Supporting the project life cycle from conception to support. Being actively involved in supporting clients during UAT, running client training sessions, answering platform-based questions as well as supporting Sitecore platform utilisation.
During build, you'll define sprint goals, prioritising and manage the backlog, ensuring that value is being delivered while also ensuring sprint workload is achievable inline with the resource profile defined by the project manager.
Beyond Discovery and build projects, you will work closely with accounts managers and clients in order to identify additional opportunities via customer roadmaps, enhancements, consultancy and training.
* Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior clients, to on the ground coaching with team members
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Can digest large amounts of research, pull out relevant insight and form your own opinions
* Experience of distilling research and applying to relevant situations
* Work to a high standard with a keen eye for the smallest detail
* Be resourceful and comfortable working independently, be proactive in managing project requirements and scope
* Be energised by complex problem solving with the ability to drive for the best solution
* Have experience of working closely with senior clients
* Have experience working with UX, design and development teams
* Two or more years' experience working within a Product owner, business analyst or equivalent role
* Experience running workshops and information playback sessions
* A working understanding of web technologies
* Experience with CMS platforms
* Understanding of UX principals
* Experience working within a digital agency
* Experience developing user stories, wireframes, product backlogs and acceptance criteria
* Experience working within an agile environment
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
* Experience working within a development team
* Experience of CRO processes