* Telecoms, Audio, FMCG or CE product development / management experience.
* Liaison with overseas manufacturers.
* In depth experience of end-to-end product management in the Telecoms, Audio, FMCG or CE sectors.
* Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, manufacturing, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
* Entrepreneurial drive with an appreciation of NPI and business / commercial issues.
About The Job
The Product Management team works closely with our Overseas NPI team to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you will have a foot in both the technical and business worlds to help shape products that our customers will love. You are proactive in the way you work and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development to launch on time and exceed expectations.
* Ultimately responsible for guiding products throughout the NPI cycle, with a specific focus on co-development, timescale management, product positioning, commercial viability, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all markets.
* Manage the successful launch of products within a range of categories
* Identify market opportunities and define product vision and brand strategy for all categories.
* Understand customer / market needs and gather product requirements in order to co-develop or source new products and enhance existing products.
* Engage and work closely with the NPI team to help determine the best product mix of commercials, technical specifications to meet market needs.
* Potential overseas travel.
Contact: Karina Warburton