Product Marketing Manager - Fin Tech - London/Remote Work
Contact: Carla De Sa
Product Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a Fin Tech company that created an end-to-end work pay solution to power the new working world. One that let's businesses unlock the power of the contract, freelance and gig economy with none of the hard work or complications that come with old-school finance.
Product Marketing Manager - The Role
This role requires someone who is a smart, entrepreneurial and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to take the lead in bringing an exciting new suite of products to market and help to deliver 'Cashflow as a Service' and Embedded Finance solutions via a new suite of API solutions and a wider re-platforming project.
This is a mission critical role - one that will have a very high profile internally and huge impact externally, a real opportunity to make your mark.
* Go-To-Market Strategy
* Audience Identification
* Messaging & Content
* Go-To-Market Execution
* Sales Enablement
* Measurement & Analytics
Product Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
* Background and relevant experience in Product Marketing Management
* Creating a new category so experience of bringing disruptive new products to market is a plus.
* B2B Marketer
* Strong knowledge of Fintech, SaaS or similar technology led businesses
* Strong project management skills and flexible attitude;
* Proactive, positive thinker, and goal oriented;
* Good communicator at all levels;
* Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision;
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.