Senior Product Marketing Manager - Fin Tech - London - up to £100k
Contact: Richa Arora
Senior Product Marketing Manager - The Company
My client is a accounting tech company that has developed an accounts standardisation platform letting their users unlock true financial advisory services even in the most complex scenarios. The company has had SeriesB funding last year catapulting them into investing into a well-rounded marketing team. This role will report into the SVP Marketing and work closely with the Director of demand generation.
Senior Product Marketing Manager - The Role
This role requires someone who is a smart, entrepreneurial and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to lead the design and execution of the product marketing strategy and initiatives globally working closely with the marketing, product, sales, partner and customer success departments.
You'll be responsible for product messaging; roadmap and launch plan development; content creation and sales enablement. You'll also be expected to speak about the product and the strategy externally - be the company's product ambassador.
This is a newly created role and therefore has all the opportunity to make it your own. The founders currently envisage the following responsibilities as a part of the role however this is not an exhaustive list:
- Develop the product marketing strategy and own its delivery. This is an exciting greenfield opportunity so there is no 'manual' to follow. You will be expected to grab the opportunity and make it your own.
- Create the product messaging and develop it over time.
- Track competitors, and industry issues, and respond appropriately.
- Develop a deep understanding of how customers use the platform, the benefits they experience and the future opportunities they want to unlock. Then bring that to the messaging.
- Work with the product team to develop the release and launch plan for new features and services to customers, partners and prospects.
- Working with the wider marketing team, develop content to support all stages of the sales cycle e.g. sales decks; battlecards; use cases; spec sheets; FAQs; demos; videos etc..
- Inform the thought leadership agenda with product and competitor perspective.
- Present and demo the platform at trade and owned events, webinars etc.
- Support sales training and pre-sales (as required) on the product.
Product Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
* Background and relevant experience in Product Marketing Management
* Creating a new category so experience of bringing disruptive new products to market is a plus.
* B2B Marketer
* Strong knowledge of Fintech, SaaS or similar technology led businesses
* Strong project management skills and flexible attitude;
* Proactive, positive thinker, and goal oriented;
* Good communicator at all levels;
* Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision.
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Please note: We are experiencing a huge volume of applications therefore if you haven't heard back within 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been sucecssful on this occasion but we are keeping your details on file for other opportunities.