£50,000 - £70,000 - Hybrid - Must be within GMT time zone only
Red or black? Odds or Evens?
My client is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups which generate around £200 MILLION in revenue annually!
They are looking for a Marketing Optimisation Manager who will have a focus on A/B tests and innovation.
With customer life-stages at the focus of the role, you will be expected to optimise and innovate different channels through providing recommendations for a leading online casino company.
* Liaise with wider teams (CRM, Paid Media, Programmatic etc) to optimise marketing channels through A/B testing.
* Create disruptive innovations and continuously improve funnels of the existing businesses
* Work closely with the Head of marketing to understand each brands strategy and produce strategic recommendations within different marketing channels
* Measure the impact of tests whilst communicating with the Marketing Analytics team to ensure results are reliable and answering briefs.
* CRO: act as a lead to drive wider improvements to specific areas within different marketing channels
* Over 3 years' experience using A/B testing to drive innovation through cross- channel marketing functions.
* Experienced across CRO: a clear communicator who can provide recommendations for innovation.
* Confident to drive optimisation and innovation programmes
* Good understanding of Testing platforms and understand User Journey and Experience
As always, please reach out if this is of interest.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7263 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher