The Company - Product Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join a fast growing start-up who are a sustainable e-commerce business. They are looking for an ambitious Product Manager who is passionate about making sustainable product accessible to all. As the Product Manager, you will join a values driven team who understand the importance of a work/life balance. This is a fully remote role with occasional meet-ups with the team.
The Role - Product Manager
* In this role, you will lead a cross functional team of engineers, design, marketing and operations to develop features across the entire product
* You will work closely with the Product Designer and wider team to help the business improve the quality of their decision making around the product build
* Manage stakeholders across the business to ensure features are developed and that they launch on time
* You will be in tune to customer needs and collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative insights
Key Skills- Product Manager
* You will be a confident team player with honest and open communication
* A real problem solver and systems thinker
* Someone with a positive attitude and a real entrepreneurial spirit
* You will have relevant B2C experience, ideally e-commerce/grocery
Please get in touch with me on Natalie.kufuor-lodge-majorplayers.co.uk for more details.
Contact: Natalie Kufuor-lodge