Major Players Product team are working with a business who are putting our foot on the gas and planning to accelerate their growth 10x in the next year.
In order to meet these ambitious targets they need to have world-class solutions to their customers' problems in place and that is where you – their new Product Manager can coming in!
Their users are petrol stations owners around the globe who are using the software to transform the way they are working.
Their customers have binned their spreadsheets and post-it notes they have been using for 30 years to tap into the live, accessible and valuable insight that they provide.
Reporting to the VP of Product, you will add immense value to the service offering in the way of shaping, scoping and driving their key digital platform products.
You will look after the growth and health of the overall platform and will be confident in driving the delivery of the roadmap within an agile environment.
Their customers love them and are always bringing them new problems to solve. Through their feedback and data-driven insight (as well as passionate ownership), you will maximise the impact of their product offerings on their business.
Their vision is to make fuel retail the most data-driven industry in the world through exceptional software solutions.
As the new PM, you will be mission critical to this vision.
- Manage, analyse and improve the core product to help drive global growth
- Collaborate with the VP of Product to define strategy and product roadmap
- Define and conduct research, mixing both quantitative and qualitative insights to evolve the product roadmap and drive the decision making process
- Work closely with engineering team to ensure requirements are well defined and development sprints are planned efficiently and effectively
What we're looking for in you:
- You must have at least 4 years prior product management experience
- You have prior experience working in the B2B space and with data/analytics software
- You are comfortable working with agile methodologies
- You constantly seek to further your knowledge in your field
- You are a fast learner and capable of getting up-to-speed within 6 weeks
- Prior experience in a fast paced start-up
- Prior experience working with SaaS products
- Prior experience working with BI software tools such as Looker, PowerBI, etc.
For more information on this role please contact : Jasmine Bindley
Contact: Jasmine Bindley