An exciting SaaS product dedicated to marketing professional, this company is not only part of an established and respected media company, their product is used globally by some of the world's best known brands. To aid their growth they now want to turn their focus to the development of their product and want a B2B SaaS Product Manager to pick up the baton.
You will be the key point between the end user and the internal technical team, translating the needs of the client into clear actions that contribute towards the vision of the product. Working with the CTO, CEO and Project Manager, you will build a detailed understanding of the product, its features and modules.
* Building awareness of the competitive landscape to ensure the product is at peak performance
* Speaking directly with clients about their user experiences and pain points
* Producing wire frames and technical specifications that ensure accurate delivery of requirements
* Designing and managing product features
* Prioritising the product backlog
* Participating in the stand up meetings/scrum ceremonies
* Leading brainstorming sessions on product improvement
You will have worked in tech for a minimum of 2 years. You will also have experience of having to understand products and their requirements at a high level and then dissecting them into requirements that can be understood by the development team.
* Detail obsessed
* Excellent written and communication skills
* The ability to work on a number of projects at the same time
* Confident with the ability to demonstrate gravitas when speak to clients
If you think this role is a good fit for you and you would love to join this exciting company, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0207 8457709
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Contact: Rachel Kasujja