Major Players have partnered with a boutique fitness group who are looking to on board a Product Manager/Owner with B2C eCommerce experience.
This is an exciting time for the digital arm of their brand, and so they are looking for a Product Manager to own the development of their platform and play a critical role in establishing, innovating, and driving the business forward.
They operate as an inclusive, flexible & flat structured business.
Ideally you'll have experience within
* B2C eCommerce products.
* Be an active member of senior leadership teams - Work with and be a key part of these teams to understand their challenges & identify digital solutions
* Lead on the translation of business and marketing strategies into actionable product strategies and roadmap for their B2C digital product
* Work with stakeholders to gather and interpret both quantitative and qualitative customer data to develop insight into customer needs and requirements
* Define, measure, and use KPI's to improve the product, identifying optimisation opportunities and translating key insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for product improvements
* Lead strategic digital partnerships including the identification of potential white label opportunities to accelerate growth across media and technology.
* Help create product specification documents for use in partner selection.
* Strong B2C Product Management experience with an entrepreneurial spirit & can-do approach
* Passion for personal health, fitness, and wellbeing
For an informal discussion about this opportunity please send your CV or get in touch with :
Contact: Jasmine Bindley