Major Players are looking for a Product Manager as we have partnered with one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe.
They are a rapidly growing and unique retail business within the flower industry and are looking for a Product Manager with B2C ecommerce experience to join the team.
This is a super exciting time for a Product Manager to join as they look ahead into new growth stage, entering into new countries, products and service lines.
Sitting in the Apps squad, you'll work with a broad set of teams to identify, prioritise and develop solutions for the app.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for;
* Managing the end-to-end definition and prioritisation of requirements including maintaining the feature idea bank, roadmap and backlog
* Conduct thorough research with customers to learn and make decisions on what to build depending on their needs
* You will delve into data to build and maintain a deep understanding of users needs and pain points
* Collaborate with UX/UI designer, squad teams and marketing teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience
* You will be responsible for full product development lifecycle activities
About you - Product Manager
* Ideally you will have 2+ years' experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner B2C environment
* You will thrive working in a within a fast paced role
* You will be a confident communicator and have strong stakeholder management skills, you will enjoy being the glue that brings everything together
* Customer centric at the heart of everything you do
Contact: Natalie Kufuor-lodge