Major Players are working with a Global experience digital agency. They work with a variety of clients from Global tech giants, to Global e-commerce brands and well-known health-care clients. They have 13 offices than span the Globe.
We're working with them to find a Product Management Lead, to start by 15th February for a minimum of 3 months. You'll be leading on a Global website re-design for a Global tech consultancy client. You'll be defining the core product vision, goals, milestones, backlog and requirements, whilst working with senior stakeholders across the business to share your vision.
In more detail you'll be:
* Building alignment on priorities leading to product execution.
* You will define and manage product roadmaps to realise business goals and strategies.
* Collaborate with user experience experts, visual designers, and engineers to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
* Create and maintain product roadmaps, feature backlogs, and product documentation such PRDs, user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
* Prioritise design activities with strategy, XD and client leadership.
You'll ideally have some agency-side experience as you'll be working in a very fast paced environment, and have 5 years of Product Management experience, working in both Agile and Waterfall.
Exciting opportunity, working with the team in Brooklyn, although you'll be fully remote for your contract.
If you'd like to be considered for this role, please do get in touch with me! Look forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Tiffany Trigg