Product Designer - Healthcare Brand - £50-£70k
Contact: Sophie Anderson
I am currently working with a high growth healthcare brand who are looking for talented product designers to join their expanding Product Design team. They are experiencing high growth specifically in Europe and the US over the next 3 years and want creative designers to help shape and drive the brand and products internationally.
The right candidate
A conceptual creative with ample experience on web and digital services with emphasis on UX and UI. You will be evaluated on the quality of your previous product design projects and the freshness of your conceptual thinking (UX) as well as your ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider agency team.
You will have a hand across all digital creative output, you are able to receive new briefs and mould them into successful wins across all digital marketing material, new business proposals and everything in between.
* Background - Creative visual, Product and UI/UX Designer.
* Min 5 years, experience.
* UX experience understanding of usability testing
* Some coding skills/knowledge an advantage but not essential.
* Knowledge of the latest trends and technologies in the web space
* You're highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
* You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment where you communicate daily with the wider team
* You are positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
* You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
* You have great communication skills, both verbal and written
* You are deeply passionate about the companies brand vision and values: kindness, growth, respect, accountability, courage and equality
* Strong portfolio showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction and user-centred visual design excellence
* Design beautiful interfaces, as well as iconography and illustrations, and work with motion designers to bring them to life
* Manage / participate in creative workshops and concept development with clients and strategy teams. Always collaborating with the wider delivery teams.
* Developing and perfecting the product design process end to end
* Develop strong digital/integrated communication concepts and creative solutions from initial idea to final concept considering an Omni-Channel approach.
* Ensure high creative and art direction qualities on everything we do.
* Work closely with clients, project managers, writers and producers to manage the design process maintaining the highest qualities possible.
As well as a competitive salary you will also have access to;
* Flexible WFH offering - after we are back in office
* Private health care
* A great wider benefits package
For more Design and Technology roles check out our website https://www.majorplayers.co.uk/jobs/