Product Designer - 6 Months +
We’re ramping down one of our product partner agencies who have been providing the design experience for our Auction and Lot pages, our most important and highly trafficked pages. We treat these pages as products in their own right and have formed a cross functional team which is performing in an Agile way, releasing updates to production regularly.
So the candidates would need to:
• Knowledge transfer from 2 designers who have been working on the product for 12 months, they took designs from wireframe to production.
• Be part of a cross functional product team working with the Product Owner, development partners and testing.
• Be confident presenting and explaining designs to stakeholders, iterating and taking feedback.
• Be comfortable working with an existing product backlog and taking over in progress designs, as well as continued design explorations
• Be available full time, or close to that
• Be looking at this as a longer term engagement (6 months + ) – the team currently has deep subject knowledge to handover and these are key pages for us that we want to maintain a high performing team together on
• Ideally to start in early June for transition and handover
There is the potential for a permanent role on the team in future if that was of interest and came available, but not a pre-requisite, and no guarantee.
Please apply if interested or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Oliver Rogers