We are currently working with an award winning boutique investment company with over 180 years of experience. Over the last couple of years they've been transforming their digital offering and are now looking for a product designer to help propel them forwards even more. The product designer will take a lead role in driving our understanding of how users interact with our websites and what we do to improve their experience and our service offering. You will be reporting to the Head of Digital, working as part of a team alongside data analysts, copywriters and developers to deliver impactful experiences for all users and clients of our websites.
Working with the Head of Digital you'll assist the digital team in building long term road maps and short term product improvements to ensure the business continues to develop in to the future but also optimises the here and now.
* 3+ year's experience
* Proven UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio showing your process and decision-making skills
* Desire to continually learn and disrupt the status quo. You'll have the confidence and maturity to experiment with new methods and tools.
* Be proficient in the use of Sketch and the Adobe Suit of products
* You'll have experience with Invision, Axure or UXPin for prototyping
* Have a clear understanding of how user research fits in to the design process with experience of user testing and competitor reviews.
* You'll be collaborating with the marketing, digital and engineering teams, so you'll need strong communication skills and the ability to work as a team, as well as on your own.
* Experience of working in financial services isn't a must, but is beneficial
If this sounds like you then we'd love to get in hear from you!
Contact: Charly Panton