Cool tech start up & an innovative product for neurodiverse support?
Our healthtech start up requires a Product Designer to join their team to help them drive forward their app product, with a view to expanding into a web app and other areas as defined by their users. A mission based business they are developing an app that supports ADHD treatment through CBT and are looking to build into support in other areas in time. You will be pivotal to this journey and designing out apps and features that come directly from the user groups needs and requests. You will lead the product design efforts and own the user experience for the self-help mobile app and will be comfortable working end to end across the UR and UX through to UI using design systems.
- Lead and oversee the user experience of our product from conception to launch in collaboration with product management, engineering, clinical and content.
- Use data to drive your decisions - you should be extremely comfortable drawing insights from our analytics tools to measure impact and inform decisions
- Rapidly create wireframes, high-fidelity designs and prototypes to enable the team to test and validates hypotheses as quickly as possible
- Create and maintain a design system to ensure consistency across our product offering
- Significantly contribute to the product strategy and help prioritize new features and product changes
- Take ownership of user research processes to ensure the team has a strong understanding of our members’ needs
- 2+ years of experience in a previous product design role (preferably at an early stage startup)
- Previous experience with iOS/Android apps (and passionate about mobile ux)
- Highly analytical, data driven, detail oriented and commercially aware
- Have an MVP-mindset, a preference for speed and validating ideas as quickly as possible
You will ideally have:
Worked at top tier/A class start-up/scale up business
Have run your own product – understand end to end business requirements
Have experience in health tech
Experience in game design
Whilst the founders are London based and would value f2f time, they are open to applications from further afield from (GMT + 1) European time zones > West Coast America (PTZ) if that suits your situation.
To apply please send an up to date CV and a links to a portfolio/case studies that clearly show your suitability to this role.
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: +44 (0)20 7845 7276 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Sarah Ellis-Jones
Major Players are the UK’s leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.
Contact: Sarah Ellis-Jones