The Company - Product Analyst Permanent £50,000-£60,000
We are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst to join a forward thinking and progressive mobile gaming app who operate globally to encouraging the competition, facilitation and marketplace for video games, sports and skill based competitive pursuits.
What you'll do - Product Analyst
* You will be the go to expert for all app analytics and stats
* As the Product Analyst, you will work directly with the Product and Marketing teams to understand analytical & reporting requirements and turn these into tracking specifications
* You will design A/B experiments to guide product direction with innovation and measurement
* You will be responsible for building and maintaining dashboards and reports
* Provide insights and recommendations based on data and analysis
About you -
This is an incredibly interesting Product Analyst role and the company are looking for a Product Analyst who is hands on and lives and breaths by the motto, back yourself.
* You will know how to use SQL inside out
* Must be proficient in analysis and modelling using Excel, Python, R etc.
* You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to explain learnings and influence both technical and non-technical partners on product direction
* Hands on experience with experiments (A/B testing, multivariate, multi-armed bandid)
* Experience with Product Analytics and Product Marketing SaaS tools like Google Anlytics, Firebase, Amplitude, Segment, Optimizely, Braze etc.
* You will be a highly detailed and have a commitment to high quality, results oriented output
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Ed Davidson