Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand, who are looking for a Producer to join their growing team in West London on a 12 month FTC. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the Production Manager to coordinate the entire pre production process.
The Producer will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
* Producing shoots (print and AV)
* Managing pre-production processes including; booking crew, knowing crew requirements, booking casting sessions, wardrobe
* Creating detailed budgets and schedules
* Resource for the team and negotiating contracts
* Deal with internal and external teams including suppliers
* Booking castings and sourcing shoot locations
* Scheduling and attending production meetings for staff at all levels
The ideal Producer will:
* Have 5 years of experience in a production role within an agency
* Be passionate about what they do and have an interest in broadcasting
* Be comfortable projecting business finance and budget management
* Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team within a creative agency and be familiar with both print and AV production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison