Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand, who are looking for a Producer to join their growing team in West London. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the Production Manager to coordinate the entire pre production process.
The Producer will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
* Producing shoots (print and AV)
* Managing pre-production processes including; booking crew, knowing crew requirements, booking casting sessions, wardrobe
* Creating detailed budgets and schedules
* Resource for the team and negotiating contracts
* Deal with internal and external teams including suppliers
* Booking castings and sourcing shoot locations
* Scheduling and attending production meetings for staff at all levels
The ideal Producer will:
* Have 5 years of experience in a production role
* Be passionate about what they do and have an interest in broadcasting
* Be comfortable projecting business finance and budget management
* Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Have a good understanding of a traditional production process
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team within a creative agency and be familiar with both print and AV production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Naomi Morrison