£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year
Major Players are working with a world leading fashion brand who are looking for a talented creative producer to take the next step in their career and join their fantastic team in London. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a growing department that drives and services all brand visual output. This role will be integral in working with the creative in the department alongside the Senior Creative Producer and Creative Services Director to deliver brand content. You will be responsible for delivering end to end production and will partner with teams internally and externally, ensuring the creative vision is delivered on time and on budget.
Contact: Hayleigh Head
Day to day you will be:
- Working closely with Creative Services team and external teams around the business, building briefs for Creatives to work to.
- Managing creative resource for projects and working to ensure workflow is accounted for
-Ensuring efficiency across the team
- Flagging any potential roadblocks in advance
- Production & Post production
- Forward planning for future seasons
- Managing external partners
Skills & Experience Required:
- Team player with amazing communication skills
- Problem solver
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas/opinion
- Deadline driven
- Strong attention to detail and excellent craft
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Previous experience within a fashion brand is desirable
This is an amazing opportunity to manage a variety of projects as well as developing ways of working for the department.