Major Players are working with a leading content agency, who are looking for a Producer to join their growing team. This is a 6 month FTC rolling contract with the view to become permanent. The Producer will be working closely with the Production team to coordinate the entire pre-production and production process across TVC's, film, photography animation and web.
The Producer will have a mixture of responsibilities which include:
* Attend creative meetings and provide a creative input
* Managing pre-production processes including; booking crew, knowing crew requirements, legalities and wardrobe
* Creating detailed budgets and schedules
* Location sourcing and attending international shoots
* Deal with internal and external teams including suppliers
* Provide comprehensive updates and deadlines
* Post-production coordination
The ideal Producer will:
* Have 4/5 years of experience in a production role
* Be passionate about what they do and pay great attention to detail
* Be comfortable projecting business finance and budget management
* Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
* Have a good understanding of a traditional production process
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team within an agency and be familiar with both pre and post production processes.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar