Havas helia is one of the UK’s leading customer experience agencies. We create smart, behaviour-driven ideas for brands of all sizes. Combining big data, emerging technology and acute strategy with passionate creativity to deliver meaningful experiences across the entire length of the customer journey.
As part of Havas UK, our small-but-mighty team works across a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, regularly collaborating with other Havas agencies, both globally and in the UK.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a driven and detail oriented Producer with 6+ years’ experience.
You’ll have a passion for not just delivering great work on time and on budget, but in understanding the strategic, creative and business objectives of our clients and working to ensure that the work that leaves our ‘building’ delivers on all fronts. Experience in CRM is a benefit but by no means required. Instead, we’re looking for a Senior Producer who is comfortable taking any shape brief and working through creative and efficient ways to deliver.
This is a client facing role and requires someone who is comfortable building relationships and working directly with external stakeholders to manage a programme of work across a large account.
Job Description | Senior Producer
The Producer is responsible for leading our team to deliver a portfolio of CRM and CX projects that span across a large account. You will work directly with external stakeholders on quarterly programme planning and our ways of working across the account. You will also manage the day to day delivery of projects alongside one other Producer, supporting them to deliver their projects within your overall programme plan.
- Team coordination - Able to coordinate large teams of various skills sets including but not specific to data strategists, planners, creatives, design, UX, development and internal / external stakeholders.
- Communication - Effectively communicate with external and internal stakeholders to set priorities, meet objectives, ensure that project milestones and budget expectations are met, and determine project expectations across all departments.
- Relationships - Able to build client relationships, liaise with clients directly andwork closely with account directors to meet account goals.
- Scoping - Able to work with clients to scope large portfolio of projects. Adhering to the client’s needs and expectations on project goals and objectives. This may involve developing and presenting scopes of work, estimates and timings, receiving feedback throughout the project, and providing updates.
- Timings – Able to effectively communicate timings externally and internally. Work closely with resource manager to book portfolio of projects whilst identifying and resolving any conflicts.
- Budget Oversight – Work closely with finance and account director to determine project forecasts, track budgets and expenditure for a large account. Monitor any change control on a weekly basis and scope any costs associated with this.
- Ways of working - Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and processes to manage account and projects more effectively.
- Project tracking - Understand interdependencies between projects, operations and business needs and identify risks and issues. Able to escalate risks before these mitigate to senior management or external stakeholders.
- Listen well, and be able to clearly articulate your ideas.
- An ability to motivate, support and understand your teams. Can easily work with everyone from our data analysts, to our creatives, to our clients
- Good at solving problems and coming up with new ways of doing things.
- Comfortable working across a range of briefs.
- Proactive and up for getting stuck in - both in terms of the work and agency life.
- Passionate about challenging the status quo, learning and developing new skills.
- Solid understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies
- Collaborative - we’re a small team and need someone who can be a team player and bring everyone together
- Commercially astute - understand how our business runs
Apply today or call Sophia on 0207 845 7214 to find out more.
Contact: Sophia mcclean