ATL Producer - Media Owner - West London - 6 month Fixed Term Contract
£50,000 - £55,000 + amazing benefits (including private healthcare)
ATL Producer - The Client
My client are one of the world's leading entertainment and media giants in the world with over 20 million customers in over 5 different countries. You'll be a part of a workplace that is truly exciting and inclusive where you can be open and express yourself freely!
ATL Producer - The Role
They have a fantastic fixed term opportunity for an ATL producer to join their rapidly scaling delivery team.
ATL Producer - Key Skills
- Proven experience working within a media owner or publisher beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive a project from brief to delivery!
- Strong organisational skills across media
- At least 2 years' experience in content production (Agency, Digital Agency, Shoot or Hybrid).
- Adept at producing both original content and adaptations.
- Thorough knowledge of post-production and CGI techniques.
- A passion for TV (both long and shortform).
- Ability to train an AP and ensure career growth
If you are looking for a ATL Producer role with an exciting and market leading media owner, then APPLY NOW !!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next freelance career move, please do not hesitate to get in contact with on DD: 0207 845 7240 or connect with me on LinkedIn: Junior Medina
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
Contact: Robyn Smith
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.