Major Players are working with a production agency, located in Central London. We are looking for a Producer who specialises in film and photography to work onsite in the studio of a global brand. As part of the Digital Media team, the producer will be involved in the creation of video messages, training videos, internal communications pieces and event filming. It will also involve all aspects of photography including head-shots, brochure photos and event photography.
-Production of digital media content including: video, audio, motion graphics, photography and digital event material for exhibition and conferences
-On location and studio based filming and photography. (Using Canon/Sony DSLR's)
-Strong job and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and prioritise accordingly
-Excellent communications skills at all levels (client, team, management and IT)
-Follow standards and digital guidelines for branded materials
-Keep abreast of digital media trends, technologies and developments to share new ideas to the team and client
- 5+ years' experience in filming, photography, editing and post production
- Advanced experience in Adobe Creative Master Suite, specifically Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Sound editing and design
- Experience of flash photography and different lighting set-ups
- Full understanding of video for web formats and compression standards
- Motion graphics, animation, 3D and visual effects are an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Producer with a background in film and photography, if you're looking for an exciting challenge in a respected agency please get in touch today.
Contact: Sereena Shienmar