Press Officer - Finance - Central London - 35K
Press Officer - The Company My client is the leading trade body for the asset, consumer and motor finance sectors in the UK. Their members include banks, subsidiaries of banks and building societies, the finance arms of leading retailers and manufacturing companies, and a range of independent firms.
Press Officer - The Role My client is looking for an experienced and passionate Press Officer to join the Head of Communications to assist in the day to day running of the media operation. This is a brand new role!
* The main point of contact for trade media
* Skilled in social media strategies and execution
* Drafting press releases
* Helping to prepare publications throughout the year
* Maintaining the media section of the website
Press Officer - Required skills/interests
* Financial media or industry experience
* Experience of running social media campaigns
* Broad knowledge of all media and a strong news sense
* Industry awareness and interest, and a good knowledge of the current issues
* An ability to interpret complex issues with confidence and authority, and present them accurately and interestingly for a range of audiences - whether verbally or in written form
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with key trade publications
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Good IT and organisational skills
If this is the Press Officer role for you then do not hesitate and apply now !
We have a variety of PR roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa | email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Contact: Carla De Sa