Major Players are partnered with a leading Integrated Agency in Yorkshire who are looking to appoint a PR and Social Media Manager to join them.
Contact: Shelley Wright
This is an opportunity for someone who's ambitious, creative and can manage content for the agencies global clients. With the additional responsibility of managing the external PR for the agency.
We're looking for someone with agency experience, who can drive and develop social content plans with a creative input!
As a PR and Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for working with the clients to develop content and PR briefs for clients within in the agency. You'll seek new opportunities by working with the client services and Channel teams to deliver unique projects.
* You will organise media events which will include; photoshoots, calls, broadcast opportunities, tours and briefings, press conferences, client training days
* Produce press releases for award entries and briefing documents for the agency
* Working and developing close relationships with external journalists and media partners
* Having a clear understanding of the agencies offering and how to promote its services against competitors in the industry
* Become the agency specialist in terms of social media content - proactively seeking new market trends and knowledge
* Identifying opportunities within the agency to contribute to client social content recommendations and social community management retainers
* Actively oversee channel assistance in social media expertise, and campaign management
* Oversee and project manage digital creation where necessary
* Generate creative campaign ideas, research and present new business pitches
* Understand clients business, digital content and social media objects, challenges and be exemplary in the development of clear briefs, insights and proposals
* Build and develop good relationships with clients and wider stakeholders
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience/skill set;
* Must have proven agency experience in PR and Social Media management
* Experience in writing and selling in press releases to the media
* Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
* Ability to manage clients across a variety of sectors and digital touch-points
* Proven track record of leading, developing and implementing social and on-site content strategies, in line with clients business and marketing goals
* Competent in principles of marketing and advertising
* Excellent written, communication and organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Experience in strong digital content management in social media planning, campaign management, strategy and understanding how both paid and organic social can benefit the client
If this is you, get in touch!